Bailey and I were at Trader Joe's purchasing some fresh flowers (for our open house). As we opened the back to Mike's truck Bailey asked, "what is that packing box for”. I explained that the box she was referring to was the box that Daddy brings the fruit and veggies home from work in (Santa Barbara produce). She looked totally confused. After a moment thinking about it she said "Veggies? I thought you said Daddy brings home the BACON". She couldn't figure out why I thought it was so funny. We have repeated that story so many times that now Bailey knows what 'bringing home the bacon' means. Brooklyn on the other hand has no clue. Last night while driving home from Target she said "Mommy, do think Daddy is going to bring home chicken or bacon". :)
Thursday, June 12
Funny Story
I thought I would write a post about one of the funniest things Bailey has ever said. This happened a few weeks ago but Brooklyn made a piggyback remark that reminded me of the original story.
Bailey and I were at Trader Joe's purchasing some fresh flowers (for our open house). As we opened the back to Mike's truck Bailey asked, "what is that packing box for”. I explained that the box she was referring to was the box that Daddy brings the fruit and veggies home from work in (Santa Barbara produce). She looked totally confused. After a moment thinking about it she said "Veggies? I thought you said Daddy brings home the BACON". She couldn't figure out why I thought it was so funny. We have repeated that story so many times that now Bailey knows what 'bringing home the bacon' means. Brooklyn on the other hand has no clue. Last night while driving home from Target she said "Mommy, do think Daddy is going to bring home chicken or bacon". :)
Bailey and I were at Trader Joe's purchasing some fresh flowers (for our open house). As we opened the back to Mike's truck Bailey asked, "what is that packing box for”. I explained that the box she was referring to was the box that Daddy brings the fruit and veggies home from work in (Santa Barbara produce). She looked totally confused. After a moment thinking about it she said "Veggies? I thought you said Daddy brings home the BACON". She couldn't figure out why I thought it was so funny. We have repeated that story so many times that now Bailey knows what 'bringing home the bacon' means. Brooklyn on the other hand has no clue. Last night while driving home from Target she said "Mommy, do think Daddy is going to bring home chicken or bacon". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmers
3 comments:
Sooo funny! Kids really do say the craziest things.! :0)
Love it!
That is the best! :)
Post a Comment