The following is one of those silly lists that we have all received asking questions about us. I actually really like filing them out- Sad, huh? I thought it would be a fun thing to add to the blog.
1) Do you like bleu cheese?
Yes, VERY much!!! Especially the dressing from Ferraros. I could eat a Sam's salad every night. Just had one with Alyssa last week and wanted to take some dressing home-YUMMY!
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
NO, I'm drug free thanks to DARE ;)
3) Do you own a gun?
NO, if we did Mike would be shooting the bunnies that are tearing up our yard.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
I have only been one time with Kourtney in Oklahoma -Kiwi, I think- It was really sweet. I would rather have a cup of plain ice!
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, not usually- I am generally there to have a baby.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
This question makes me laugh because I can't imagine that there is someone who doesn't like them. I like mine with mustard, chili, and lots of raw onions. I had one last night at the movies.
7) Favorite Christmas song?
Sweet baby Jesus
8) What do you like to drink in the morning?
I would love a medium Decaf Vanilla Orange Spice Tea Latte -brought to me in bed.
9) Can you do push ups?
Not a chance
10) Can you do a pull up ?
HAAAAAAAA refer to the question above.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
bracelets
12) Favorite hobby?
gardening with my kids
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
A small one on Foothill. It was my mom's fault. I don't think I had a seat belt on.
14) Do you have A.D.D.?
NO, my 'constantly moving' other half does and that is all that this family can handle!
15) What's one trait that you love about yourself?
my creativity
16) Middle name?
LEE -yuck
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Thankful for Krissy's help tonight, I wish I had a new OFFICE to watch, I want to go to bed early tonight
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Flowers for my aunt's birthday (and consequently my dads too-TWINS), a book for my grandmother and, diapers for baby M.
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, ice tea and hot chocolate
20) Current worry
Tate! I wish he was with me right now.
21) Current hate right now?
Showing my house to Realtors.
22)Can you speak any different languages?
Pig-Latin
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Dinner out with friends and then the Wii.
24) Where would you like to go?
Ukraine
25) Name three people who will complete this?
I am not sending it to anyone but if you are feeling adventurous copy it and send me your answers-I'd LOVE to read them.
26) Do you own slippers?
I like socks better- tight ones.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
Nasty white tank top -pitted out from jumping in the bounce house with my kids.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried but it sounds luxurious!
29) Can you whistle?
NO, darn it! It would probably be useful with my children.
30) Favorite color?
red
31) Would you be a pirate?
Not sure how to answer this question. Could I be a friendly, generous pirate? Also, can pirates live on the land? I get really sea-sick.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Keep your hands to yourself-LA LA LA (to my kids and my husband)
33) Favorite girl's name?
Brooklyn-hands down, no contest.
34) Favorite boy's name
This is a toss up between a few but probably Emmett.
35) What's in your pocket?
No pockets in my comfy pants.
36) Last thing that made you laugh?
Baby M giving Buddy a birthday kiss and knocking him over.
37) Bed sheets as a child?
Boring YELLOW- one of my least favorite colors when I was little!
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my cheekbone falling off the monkey bars in Second grade. I will have to post a picture of the damage. My parents MADE me go to Sunday School the next day-probably just as traumatic as the fall.
39) Do you love where you live?
Yes! I live in my dream home :)
40) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
1 big and ugly T.V. -It was left in the house.
41) Who is your loudest friend?
I don't think I have one.
42) How many dogs do you have?
1- English Bulldog, Maddie May.
43) Does someone love you?
Yes!!!
44) Favorite childhood memory?
Working with my family at Rancho Del Rey (a Christian Family Camp) on the weekends -same place Mike proposed and where we got married.
45) What are you currently reading?
Adoption papers :)
46) What is your favorite candy?
Dark Chocolate M&M's microwaved for 45 seconds.
47) Something you've learned recently?
The flag of Tonga has a white cross and a red field to represent Jesus Christ and His sacrifice to the world.
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
'Shout to the Lord' Every time I hear it I think 'I want this song played at my funeral' :)
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
SLEEPING
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Are Buddy's pull-ups dry?
1 comment:
this is for you. ..
1) Do you like bleu cheese?
oh my goodness, yes, although, i have had to really focus on the goat cheese, as of late, as my daughter and i have some dairy issues
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
no thank you. in fact i did not know that you smoked it, i thought it was done a different way.
3) Do you own a gun?
NEVER. i am afraid to even say the word.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
what is sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
that is what ativan is for
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
if you had asked me this last week, i would have said "yuck", but i had this very unusual craving while at costco this past sunday (no i am not preggo) and with the relish and onions on it, wow, delightful.
7) Favorite Christmas song?
mary's song
8) What do you like to drink in the morning?
coffee
9) Can you do push ups?
since i don't know if i can anymore, i shoud probably say no.
10) Can you do a pull up ?
repeat answer above
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
wedding ring
12) Favorite hobby?
living life
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
no.
14) Do you have A.D.D.?
never been proven ;)
15) What's one trait that you love about yourself?
honesty
16) Middle name?
alina
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
this is kind of fun
i should check on dinner
wow-madeira is not coming out of her room
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
i did not buy one thing yesterday
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
sparkly water, coffee and wine
20) Current worry
will we have another bambino
21) Current hate right now?
worries
22)Can you speak any different languages?
mediocre spanish
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
went to a dinner, nightclub package deal with friends. the friends part was fun, but otherwise, not so much. new years is so much better at home.
24) Where would you like to go?
portugal
25) Name three people who will complete this?
?
26) Do you own slippers?
i have ugg boots, but i am so warm blooded that it has to be really cold for me to wear them ( i am talking below 70 degrees)
27) What shirt are you wearing?
one of my many black tunic style tops, my uniform
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
white cotton, can't sleep otherwise
29) Can you whistle?
yes
30) Favorite color?
ocean colors
31) Would you be a pirate?
this is the first truly "ODD" question in this odd question-a-thon. and my answer would be NO
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
songs from annie, sound of music or worship songs (keeps madeira entertained)
33) Favorite girl's name?
madeira
34) Favorite boy's name
sam
35) What's in your pocket?
i am not wearing pants, don't tell
36) Last thing that made you laugh?
madeira-ok, so she just came out of her room to tell us that she is lonely. bedtime is so hard.
37) Bed sheets as a child?
hollie hobbie, of course
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
injury? does a really crazy c section count?
39) Do you love where you live?
yes
40) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?
2 tvs-no cable
41) Who is your loudest friend?
i can't say
42) How many dogs do you have?
no dogs. one cat named piper
43) Does someone love you?
yes
44) Favorite childhood memory?
christmas mornings
45) What are you currently reading?
velvet elvis
46) What is your favorite candy?
jessica foster passion fruit truffle
47) Something you've learned recently?
i am slowly figuring out what this whole rss feeds means
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
i have never thought about that. something happy.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
enjoying a theraflu induced sleep
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
i really need to get out of bed and make breakfast
Post a Comment